The United States Senate Caucus recently issued a report titled, “Cannabis Policy, Public Health and Safety, Issues and Recommendations”. The report focused on five (5) key areas: (1) Barriers to Researching Cannabis, (2) Impacts of Increased Cannabis Potency, (3) Cannabis Use on the Developing Brain, (4) Unregulated Products and (5) Cannabis[Read More…]
Tag: Public Safety
- Ontario Canada: Pediatric Cannabis Exposure Cases On The Rise
- Marijuana Legalization in the Midwest: The Impacts, November 2021.
- Fatal Crashes: Marijuana’s involvement doubles from 2000 – 2018
- Cannabis and Pregnancy: Effects on Woman’s Health
- The Impact Of Legalization of Marijuana in Illinois, Fall 2021