With the passage of the Agriculture Improvement Act of 2018, also known as the “2018 Farm Bill”, hemp (part of the Cannabis Sativa L. plant) became a legal agricultural commodity. The caveat to this designation is that hemp, by definition, is to have a potency level of Delta-9 Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) of[Read More…]
- CDC Issues Health Warning: Delta-8 THC
- Secondhand Bong Smoke: Potentially More Hazardous Than Tobacco
- The Medical Marijuana Card: Is it the answer for pain or first domino toward addiction?
- Driving After Marijuana Use? – Impairment Can Last For Hours
- Marijuana Use During Pregnancy – Increased Risks to Newborns