With the passage of the Agriculture Improvement Act of 2018, also known as the “2018 Farm Bill”, hemp (part of the Cannabis Sativa L. plant) became a legal agricultural commodity. The caveat to this designation is that hemp, by definition, is to have a potency level of Delta-9 Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) of[Read More…]
- Ontario Canada: Pediatric Cannabis Exposure Cases On The Rise
- Marijuana Legalization in the Midwest: The Impacts, November 2021.
- Fatal Crashes: Marijuana’s involvement doubles from 2000 – 2018
- Cannabis and Pregnancy: Effects on Woman’s Health
- The Impact Of Legalization of Marijuana in Illinois, Fall 2021