With the passage of the Agriculture Improvement Act of 2018, also known as the “2018 Farm Bill”, hemp (part of the Cannabis Sativa L. plant) became a legal agricultural commodity. The caveat to this designation is that hemp, by definition, is to have a potency level of Delta-9 Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) of[Read More…]
- Increased THC Detection In Injured Drivers: British Columbia
- Marijuana Legalization in Arizona: A Baseline Report, August 2022.
- Buying Hemp Derived Topical Products? Buyer Beware
- Early age of initiation: Greater risks of adverse mental outcomes
- ￼CBD: Shown ineffective in treatment of drug-resistant Epilepsy