In the February 2, 2021 edition of Jama Network Open, a study titled, “Evaluation of THC-Related Neuropsychiatric Symptoms Among Adults Aged 50 Years and Older, A Systematic Review and Metaregression Analysis” (Velayudhan et.al.) was released. While there are numerous studies that examine youth / young adults, marijuana use and adverse[Read More…]
Tag: Fall risk
- CDC Issues Health Warning: Delta-8 THC
- Secondhand Bong Smoke: Potentially More Hazardous Than Tobacco
- The Medical Marijuana Card: Is it the answer for pain or first domino toward addiction?
- Driving After Marijuana Use? – Impairment Can Last For Hours
- Marijuana Use During Pregnancy – Increased Risks to Newborns