In the October 11th, 2021 edition of Contemporary OB/GYN, authors (Lo, Hanna & Hedges) offer guidance to medical providers working with women who use marijuana and specific concerns for those patients that are perinatal or prenatal. The authors cite concerns over the increased levels of THC potency in recent years.[Read More…]
- Secondhand Bong Smoke: Potentially More Hazardous Than Tobacco
- The Medical Marijuana Card: Is it the answer for pain or first domino toward addiction?
- Driving After Marijuana Use? – Impairment Can Last For Hours
- Marijuana Use During Pregnancy – Increased Risks to Newborns
- Ontario Canada: Pediatric Cannabis Exposure Cases On The Rise