A recent JAMA study (July 22, 2022) found that adolescents, ages 12 to 18 years old, are 2 – 3 times more likely to use marijuana if they also had previously used an e-cigarette device. Prior use of an e-cigarette was associated to increased marijuana use in all areas studied[Read More…]
- Increased THC Detection In Injured Drivers: British Columbia
- Marijuana Legalization in Arizona: A Baseline Report, August 2022.
- Buying Hemp Derived Topical Products? Buyer Beware
- Early age of initiation: Greater risks of adverse mental outcomes
- ￼CBD: Shown ineffective in treatment of drug-resistant Epilepsy