When arteries become blocked they can be opened by a minimally invasive medical procedure known as a Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI) aka: Coronary Angioplasty. Here a catheter is inserted into the artery and the blockage is addressed by placing a stent which in turn increases blood flow by expanding the[Read More…]
- CDC Issues Health Warning: Delta-8 THC
- Secondhand Bong Smoke: Potentially More Hazardous Than Tobacco
- The Medical Marijuana Card: Is it the answer for pain or first domino toward addiction?
- Driving After Marijuana Use? – Impairment Can Last For Hours
- Marijuana Use During Pregnancy – Increased Risks to Newborns