When arteries become blocked they can be opened by a minimally invasive medical procedure known as a Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI) aka: Coronary Angioplasty. Here a catheter is inserted into the artery and the blockage is addressed by placing a stent which in turn increases blood flow by expanding the[Read More…]
- Increased THC Detection In Injured Drivers: British Columbia
- Marijuana Legalization in Arizona: A Baseline Report, August 2022.
- Buying Hemp Derived Topical Products? Buyer Beware
- Early age of initiation: Greater risks of adverse mental outcomes
- ￼CBD: Shown ineffective in treatment of drug-resistant Epilepsy