When arteries become blocked they can be opened by a minimally invasive medical procedure known as a Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI) aka: Coronary Angioplasty. Here a catheter is inserted into the artery and the blockage is addressed by placing a stent which in turn increases blood flow by expanding the[Read More…]
- Ontario Canada: Pediatric Cannabis Exposure Cases On The Rise
- Marijuana Legalization in the Midwest: The Impacts, November 2021.
- Fatal Crashes: Marijuana’s involvement doubles from 2000 – 2018
- Cannabis and Pregnancy: Effects on Woman’s Health
- The Impact Of Legalization of Marijuana in Illinois, Fall 2021