Of those who use marijuana, only a small population will develop adverse mental health outcomes such as psychotic experiences (e.g., delusions, hallucinations, paranoia, etc.). The age of first use has been associated to increased risks of these experiences. This study published in Scientific Reports (May 2022) applies a network approach[Read More…]
- Increased THC Detection In Injured Drivers: British Columbia
- Marijuana Legalization in Arizona: A Baseline Report, August 2022.
- Buying Hemp Derived Topical Products? Buyer Beware
- Early age of initiation: Greater risks of adverse mental outcomes
- ￼CBD: Shown ineffective in treatment of drug-resistant Epilepsy