Since Canada legalized marijuana in 2018, injured drivers in British Columbia testing positive for THC have increased by 126%. This study, released in the New England Journal of Medicine, reported increases of detected THC blood levels in injured drivers when compared to pre-legalization data. The greatest post-legalization THC levels increases[Read More…]
Tag: Injured driver
- Increased THC Detection In Injured Drivers: British Columbia
- Marijuana Legalization in Arizona: A Baseline Report, August 2022.
- Buying Hemp Derived Topical Products? Buyer Beware
- Early age of initiation: Greater risks of adverse mental outcomes
- ￼CBD: Shown ineffective in treatment of drug-resistant Epilepsy