Cannabidiol (CBD) has shown to be effective in treating specific pediatric seizure disorders. Researchers explored if CBD would be effective in treating drug-resistant epilepsy in reducing seizures in adults, it was not. In a double-blind, placebo-controlled study conducted in Australia and New Zealand, 188 people with drug-resistant epilepsy were dosed[Read More…]
- Increased THC Detection In Injured Drivers: British Columbia
- Marijuana Legalization in Arizona: A Baseline Report, August 2022.
- Buying Hemp Derived Topical Products? Buyer Beware
- Early age of initiation: Greater risks of adverse mental outcomes
- ￼CBD: Shown ineffective in treatment of drug-resistant Epilepsy