Date: January 22, 2021 The December 1st, 2020 edition of JAMA (Vol. 324, No. 21) released the results of a study into impaired driving from the Netherlands titled, “Effect of Cannabidiol and Δ9-Tetrahydrocannabinol on Driving Performance” by T. Arkell (et.al.). The near year-long study examined the effects of vaporized cannabis[Read More…]
Tag: driving under the influence
- Marijuana Legalization in Arizona: A Baseline Report, August 2022.
- Buying Hemp Derived Topical Products? Buyer Beware
- Early age of initiation: Greater risks of adverse mental outcomes
- ￼CBD: Shown ineffective in treatment of drug-resistant Epilepsy
- Adolescent Use of E-Cigarettes: Increases Risk of Marijuana Use by Over 2 Fold