A new study shows that the number of children being admitted to hospitals with lung irritation who have been exposed to marijuana is increasing. At this point, 16 percent of children (about 1 in 6) admitted for bronchiolitis show signs of contact with THC, the psychoactive compound in marijuana.
- CDC Issues Health Warning: Delta-8 THC
- Secondhand Bong Smoke: Potentially More Hazardous Than Tobacco
- The Medical Marijuana Card: Is it the answer for pain or first domino toward addiction?
- Driving After Marijuana Use? – Impairment Can Last For Hours
- Marijuana Use During Pregnancy – Increased Risks to Newborns