Cannabis-based products with Delta-8 THC are gaining popularity in many markets as consumers believe that Delta-8 is a safer alternative when compared to its more potent cousin, Delta-9 THC. It’s important to remember that “safer” does not mean devoid of risks. A recent “Health Advisory” from the Centers for Disease[Read More…]
- Increased THC Detection In Injured Drivers: British Columbia
- Marijuana Legalization in Arizona: A Baseline Report, August 2022.
- Buying Hemp Derived Topical Products? Buyer Beware
- Early age of initiation: Greater risks of adverse mental outcomes
- ￼CBD: Shown ineffective in treatment of drug-resistant Epilepsy