The Rocky Mountain HIDTA has published a rebuttal to an article published in The Denver Post that stated that marijuana use rates among teens were flat. The article stated that a small increase in use among teens was not statistically significant, and the Rocky Mountain report aims to delve deeper into the available data to present a clearer picture.
- Marijuana Legalization in Arizona: A Baseline Report, August 2022.
- Buying Hemp Derived Topical Products? Buyer Beware
- Early age of initiation: Greater risks of adverse mental outcomes
- ￼CBD: Shown ineffective in treatment of drug-resistant Epilepsy
- Adolescent Use of E-Cigarettes: Increases Risk of Marijuana Use by Over 2 Fold