The Rocky Mountain HIDTA has published a rebuttal to an article published in The Denver Post that stated that marijuana use rates among teens were flat. The article stated that a small increase in use among teens was not statistically significant, and the Rocky Mountain report aims to delve deeper into the available data to present a clearer picture.
- Secondhand Bong Smoke: Potentially More Hazardous Than Tobacco
- The Medical Marijuana Card: Is it the answer for pain or first domino toward addiction?
- Driving After Marijuana Use? – Impairment Can Last For Hours
- Marijuana Use During Pregnancy – Increased Risks to Newborns
- Ontario Canada: Pediatric Cannabis Exposure Cases On The Rise