September 17, 2019 – Denver, Colorado. The Rocky Mountain HIDTA has released the 2019 edition of their ongoing series examining the impacts seen in Colorado since the legalization of marijuana in that state. Information and data associated to topics of public health, public safety as well as a variety other trends are outlined in this volume.
- Ontario Canada: Pediatric Cannabis Exposure Cases On The Rise
- Marijuana Legalization in the Midwest: The Impacts, November 2021.
- Fatal Crashes: Marijuana’s involvement doubles from 2000 – 2018
- Cannabis and Pregnancy: Effects on Woman’s Health
- The Impact Of Legalization of Marijuana in Illinois, Fall 2021