September 17, 2019 – Denver, Colorado. The Rocky Mountain HIDTA has released the 2019 edition of their ongoing series examining the impacts seen in Colorado since the legalization of marijuana in that state. Information and data associated to topics of public health, public safety as well as a variety other trends are outlined in this volume.
- Secondhand Bong Smoke: Potentially More Hazardous Than Tobacco
- The Medical Marijuana Card: Is it the answer for pain or first domino toward addiction?
- Driving After Marijuana Use? – Impairment Can Last For Hours
- Marijuana Use During Pregnancy – Increased Risks to Newborns
- Ontario Canada: Pediatric Cannabis Exposure Cases On The Rise