Our colleagues at the Northwest HIDTA have published a report on the impacts marijuana has had on Washington state since it was legalized there in 2012. The report’s biggest conclusions were that adults in Washington state rank among the highest users of marijuana in the nation; pot is disrupting the classroom; and cannabis grown in The Evergreen State is being illegally exported across America.
- Ontario Canada: Pediatric Cannabis Exposure Cases On The Rise
- Marijuana Legalization in the Midwest: The Impacts, November 2021.
- Fatal Crashes: Marijuana’s involvement doubles from 2000 – 2018
- Cannabis and Pregnancy: Effects on Woman’s Health
- The Impact Of Legalization of Marijuana in Illinois, Fall 2021