Our colleagues at the Rocky Mountain HIDTA have published a new report detailing the effects on Colorado of marijuana’s legalization. This report covers significant topics such as impaired driving, changing use rates, and the diversion of marijuana outside the state.
- Secondhand Bong Smoke: Potentially More Hazardous Than Tobacco
- The Medical Marijuana Card: Is it the answer for pain or first domino toward addiction?
- Driving After Marijuana Use? – Impairment Can Last For Hours
- Marijuana Use During Pregnancy – Increased Risks to Newborns
- Ontario Canada: Pediatric Cannabis Exposure Cases On The Rise