Thanks to research, we understand the health risks of exposure to secondhand tobacco smoke. But what about secondhand marijuana smoke, specifically from bongs? New research suggests that this poses a new level of threat to smokers and non-smokers alike. Additionally, that secondhand marijuana smoke in this manner is not safe[Read More…]
Tag: Secondhand smoke
- Marijuana Legalization in Arizona: A Baseline Report, August 2022.
- Buying Hemp Derived Topical Products? Buyer Beware
- Early age of initiation: Greater risks of adverse mental outcomes
- ￼CBD: Shown ineffective in treatment of drug-resistant Epilepsy
- Adolescent Use of E-Cigarettes: Increases Risk of Marijuana Use by Over 2 Fold