JAMA Psychiatry just released a new longitudinal study from Denmark regarding the association of between a diagnosis of a cannabis use disorder (CUD) and a diagnosis of Schizophrenia in patients. The nationwide study, “Development Over Time of the Population-Attributable Risk Fraction for Cannabis Use Disorder in Schizophrenia in Denmark” (C.[Read More…]
- Increased THC Detection In Injured Drivers: British Columbia
- Marijuana Legalization in Arizona: A Baseline Report, August 2022.
- Buying Hemp Derived Topical Products? Buyer Beware
- Early age of initiation: Greater risks of adverse mental outcomes
- ￼CBD: Shown ineffective in treatment of drug-resistant Epilepsy