An analysis of national data by the Columbia University Mailman School of Public Health, “Joint perceptions of the risk and availability of Cannabis in the United States, 2002-2018” (Levy et.al.) examines the influence that the perception of risk has upon the use rates of cannabis. Using national survey results from over[Read More…]
- Secondhand Bong Smoke: Potentially More Hazardous Than Tobacco
- The Medical Marijuana Card: Is it the answer for pain or first domino toward addiction?
- Driving After Marijuana Use? – Impairment Can Last For Hours
- Marijuana Use During Pregnancy – Increased Risks to Newborns
- Ontario Canada: Pediatric Cannabis Exposure Cases On The Rise