The Rocky Mountain High Intensity Drug Trafficking Area (RMHIDTA) program has published annual reports every year since 2013 tracking the impact of legalizing recreational marijuana in Colorado. The purpose is to provide data and information so that policy makers and citizens can make informed decisions on the issue of marijuana legalization.
- Ontario Canada: Pediatric Cannabis Exposure Cases On The Rise
- Marijuana Legalization in the Midwest: The Impacts, November 2021.
- Fatal Crashes: Marijuana’s involvement doubles from 2000 – 2018
- Cannabis and Pregnancy: Effects on Woman’s Health
- The Impact Of Legalization of Marijuana in Illinois, Fall 2021