Just released in JAMA Psychiatry (June 16, 2021) is a new longitudinal study (Association of Cannabis Use During Adolescence With Neurodevelopment) from Europe that examines the association of marijuana and its effects on the developing brain on in youths. The authors (Albaugh et.al.) acquired over 1,500 Magnetic Resonance Images (MRI)[Read More…]
- Increased THC Detection In Injured Drivers: British Columbia
- Marijuana Legalization in Arizona: A Baseline Report, August 2022.
- Buying Hemp Derived Topical Products? Buyer Beware
- Early age of initiation: Greater risks of adverse mental outcomes
- ￼CBD: Shown ineffective in treatment of drug-resistant Epilepsy