An analysis of national data by the Columbia University Mailman School of Public Health, “Joint perceptions of the risk and availability of Cannabis in the United States, 2002-2018” (Levy et.al.) examines the influence that the perception of risk has upon the use rates of cannabis. Using national survey results from over[Read More…]
- Ontario Canada: Pediatric Cannabis Exposure Cases On The Rise
- Marijuana Legalization in the Midwest: The Impacts, November 2021.
- Fatal Crashes: Marijuana’s involvement doubles from 2000 – 2018
- Cannabis and Pregnancy: Effects on Woman’s Health
- The Impact Of Legalization of Marijuana in Illinois, Fall 2021