Pain is the leading reason cited why people use medical marijuana in the United States. Marijuana with low potency levels of tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), i.e. under 5-10%, has shown some efficacy in pain management. However, that’s in stark contrast to the advertised high THC potency levels of marijuana products sold both[Read More…]
Tag: Pain Management
- Marijuana Legalization in Arizona: A Baseline Report, August 2022.
- Buying Hemp Derived Topical Products? Buyer Beware
- Early age of initiation: Greater risks of adverse mental outcomes
- ￼CBD: Shown ineffective in treatment of drug-resistant Epilepsy
- Adolescent Use of E-Cigarettes: Increases Risk of Marijuana Use by Over 2 Fold