JAMA Psychiatry just released a new longitudinal study from Denmark regarding the association of between a diagnosis of a cannabis use disorder (CUD) and a diagnosis of Schizophrenia in patients. The nationwide study, “Development Over Time of the Population-Attributable Risk Fraction for Cannabis Use Disorder in Schizophrenia in Denmark” (C.[Read More…]
Tag: Mental Health
- Ontario Canada: Pediatric Cannabis Exposure Cases On The Rise
- Marijuana Legalization in the Midwest: The Impacts, November 2021.
- Fatal Crashes: Marijuana’s involvement doubles from 2000 – 2018
- Cannabis and Pregnancy: Effects on Woman’s Health
- The Impact Of Legalization of Marijuana in Illinois, Fall 2021