Pain and anxiety are among the leading reasons why many people seek a Medical Marijuana Card. But is it effective? A new study released in JAMA (03-18-22), by authors Gilman, J. (et.al), suggests getting a medical marijuana card is potentially a faster track to developing a Cannabis Use Disorder (CUD).[Read More…]
Tag: Medical Marijuana Card
- Secondhand Bong Smoke: Potentially More Hazardous Than Tobacco
- The Medical Marijuana Card: Is it the answer for pain or first domino toward addiction?
- Driving After Marijuana Use? – Impairment Can Last For Hours
- Marijuana Use During Pregnancy – Increased Risks to Newborns
- Ontario Canada: Pediatric Cannabis Exposure Cases On The Rise