Pain and anxiety are among the leading reasons why many people seek a Medical Marijuana Card. But is it effective? A new study released in JAMA (03-18-22), by authors Gilman, J. (et.al), suggests getting a medical marijuana card is potentially a faster track to developing a Cannabis Use Disorder (CUD).[Read More…]
Tag: Medical Marijuana Card
- Marijuana Legalization in Arizona: A Baseline Report, August 2022.
- Buying Hemp Derived Topical Products? Buyer Beware
- Early age of initiation: Greater risks of adverse mental outcomes
- ￼CBD: Shown ineffective in treatment of drug-resistant Epilepsy
- Adolescent Use of E-Cigarettes: Increases Risk of Marijuana Use by Over 2 Fold