“I’m okay to drive.” But, in reality are you and how do you know for sure? A new report in JAMA Psychiatry (January 26, 2022) examines a person self-perception of feeling high after using marijuana. Authors Marcotte (et.al.) point out that the impairment felt after using marijuana can last for hours,[Read More…]
- Secondhand Bong Smoke: Potentially More Hazardous Than Tobacco
- The Medical Marijuana Card: Is it the answer for pain or first domino toward addiction?
- Driving After Marijuana Use? – Impairment Can Last For Hours
- Marijuana Use During Pregnancy – Increased Risks to Newborns
- Ontario Canada: Pediatric Cannabis Exposure Cases On The Rise