Cannabis-based products with Delta-8 THC are gaining popularity in many markets as consumers believe that Delta-8 is a safer alternative when compared to its more potent cousin, Delta-9 THC. It’s important to remember that “safer” does not mean devoid of risks. A recent “Health Advisory” from the Centers for Disease[Read More…]
- CDC Issues Health Warning: Delta-8 THC
- Secondhand Bong Smoke: Potentially More Hazardous Than Tobacco
- The Medical Marijuana Card: Is it the answer for pain or first domino toward addiction?
- Driving After Marijuana Use? – Impairment Can Last For Hours
- Marijuana Use During Pregnancy – Increased Risks to Newborns