Read Time: <10 minutes Date: September 23, 2020 A recent publication in the Journal of the American Medical Association – Psychiatry (JAMA Psychiatry, September 23, 2020) detailed a study from the University of Washington (St. Louis, MO) by authors S.E. Paul (et.al) regarding the prenatal exposure to marijuana and later adverse childhood outcomes.[Read More…]
- Secondhand Bong Smoke: Potentially More Hazardous Than Tobacco
- The Medical Marijuana Card: Is it the answer for pain or first domino toward addiction?
- Driving After Marijuana Use? – Impairment Can Last For Hours
- Marijuana Use During Pregnancy – Increased Risks to Newborns
- Ontario Canada: Pediatric Cannabis Exposure Cases On The Rise