The Heritage Foundation, a Washington D.C. based “think tank”, recently hosted an educational seminar focused on sharing research findings associated to the issue of drug-impaired driving. A summary of the information cited in the presentation is provided here as a reference guide to impaired driving and poly-drug usage. The summary[Read More…]
Tag: Drug Impaired driving
- Increased THC Detection In Injured Drivers: British Columbia
- Marijuana Legalization in Arizona: A Baseline Report, August 2022.
- Buying Hemp Derived Topical Products? Buyer Beware
- Early age of initiation: Greater risks of adverse mental outcomes
- ￼CBD: Shown ineffective in treatment of drug-resistant Epilepsy