The Heritage Foundation, a Washington D.C. based “think tank”, recently hosted an educational seminar focused on sharing research findings associated to the issue of drug-impaired driving. A summary of the information cited in the presentation is provided here as a reference guide to impaired driving and poly-drug usage. The summary[Read More…]
Tag: Drug Impaired driving
- Ontario Canada: Pediatric Cannabis Exposure Cases On The Rise
- Marijuana Legalization in the Midwest: The Impacts, November 2021.
- Fatal Crashes: Marijuana’s involvement doubles from 2000 – 2018
- Cannabis and Pregnancy: Effects on Woman’s Health
- The Impact Of Legalization of Marijuana in Illinois, Fall 2021