Read Time: <10 minutes Date: September 23, 2020 A recent publication in the Journal of the American Medical Association – Psychiatry (JAMA Psychiatry, September 23, 2020) detailed a study from the University of Washington (St. Louis, MO) by authors S.E. Paul (et.al) regarding the prenatal exposure to marijuana and later adverse childhood outcomes.[Read More…]
Tag: cognitive function
- Marijuana Legalization in Arizona: A Baseline Report, August 2022.
- Buying Hemp Derived Topical Products? Buyer Beware
- Early age of initiation: Greater risks of adverse mental outcomes
- ￼CBD: Shown ineffective in treatment of drug-resistant Epilepsy
- Adolescent Use of E-Cigarettes: Increases Risk of Marijuana Use by Over 2 Fold