In the February 2, 2021 edition of Jama Network Open, a study titled, “Evaluation of THC-Related Neuropsychiatric Symptoms Among Adults Aged 50 Years and Older, A Systematic Review and Metaregression Analysis” (Velayudhan et.al.) was released. While there are numerous studies that examine youth / young adults, marijuana use and adverse[Read More…]
- Increased THC Detection In Injured Drivers: British Columbia
- Marijuana Legalization in Arizona: A Baseline Report, August 2022.
- Buying Hemp Derived Topical Products? Buyer Beware
- Early age of initiation: Greater risks of adverse mental outcomes
- ￼CBD: Shown ineffective in treatment of drug-resistant Epilepsy