Andrew Zorn was a young man who experienced a downward progression in his mental health largely due to heavy marijuana use. His mother, Sally Schindel, now runs an organization of women whose children have been negatively affected by marijuana use. Their goal is to “make the public aware of marijuana harms by[Read More…]
Tag: andy zorn
- Ontario Canada: Pediatric Cannabis Exposure Cases On The Rise
- Marijuana Legalization in the Midwest: The Impacts, November 2021.
- Fatal Crashes: Marijuana’s involvement doubles from 2000 – 2018
- Cannabis and Pregnancy: Effects on Woman’s Health
- The Impact Of Legalization of Marijuana in Illinois, Fall 2021