The term “seed to sale” is often thrown around when discussing tracking marijuana products, but many people are unsure what it means or entails. The NMI’s Deputy Coordinator Dale Quigley has written a brief paper explaining the term and the process involved. The paper also includes a description of different types of tracing systems, and the pros and cons of the seed to sale idea.
- CDC Issues Health Warning: Delta-8 THC
- Secondhand Bong Smoke: Potentially More Hazardous Than Tobacco
- The Medical Marijuana Card: Is it the answer for pain or first domino toward addiction?
- Driving After Marijuana Use? – Impairment Can Last For Hours
- Marijuana Use During Pregnancy – Increased Risks to Newborns