The term “seed to sale” is often thrown around when discussing tracking marijuana products, but many people are unsure what it means or entails. The NMI’s Deputy Coordinator Dale Quigley has written a brief paper explaining the term and the process involved. The paper also includes a description of different types of tracing systems, and the pros and cons of the seed to sale idea.
- Increased THC Detection In Injured Drivers: British Columbia
- Marijuana Legalization in Arizona: A Baseline Report, August 2022.
- Buying Hemp Derived Topical Products? Buyer Beware
- Early age of initiation: Greater risks of adverse mental outcomes
- ￼CBD: Shown ineffective in treatment of drug-resistant Epilepsy