Our colleagues at the San Diego Imperial HIDTA have published a new report on the impacts of marijuana in the state of California. All four California HIDTA offices contributed to the report, which has excellent information regarding the current impacts of marijuana, as well as the potential impacts on the state of further expanding access to marijuana.
- CDC Issues Health Warning: Delta-8 THC
- Secondhand Bong Smoke: Potentially More Hazardous Than Tobacco
- The Medical Marijuana Card: Is it the answer for pain or first domino toward addiction?
- Driving After Marijuana Use? – Impairment Can Last For Hours
- Marijuana Use During Pregnancy – Increased Risks to Newborns