The Rocky Mountain HIDTA just released an update to the Volume 5 of the paper, “The Legalization of Marijuana in Colorado: The Impact”.
This updated supplemental report offers new information and data associated to the following topic areas:
- Traffic Fatalities and Impaired Driving
- Marijuana Use Rates (by age groups)
- Public Health Impacts
- “Black Market” Activity and Investigations
- Societal Impacts (e.g. Crime, Tax Revenue)
- The Colorado Marijuana Industry
Reports from the RMHIDTA were first impact reports produced that provide clear findings and supporting data to allow citizens and policy makers alike to look valid data on the impact that legalization of marijuana has had in Colorado.