Project SAM has published a new report providing an overview of the major impacts of increased marijuana use that Colorado and the state of Washington have seen four years after legalizing its recreational use. Topics discussed in the report include increased youth use, rises in homeless populations, increased crime rates, and impacts on businesses and the workforce. Read the full report at the Project SAM website.
- CDC Issues Health Warning: Delta-8 THC
- Secondhand Bong Smoke: Potentially More Hazardous Than Tobacco
- The Medical Marijuana Card: Is it the answer for pain or first domino toward addiction?
- Driving After Marijuana Use? – Impairment Can Last For Hours
- Marijuana Use During Pregnancy – Increased Risks to Newborns