The Houston HIDTA published a new report assessing the potential impacts of marijuana legalization on the state. The report explains why the Houston HIDTA does not support the expansion of access to marijuana, detailing reasons such as increased incidents of drugged driving and rates of youth use, as well as rising THC contents.
- CDC Issues Health Warning: Delta-8 THC
- Secondhand Bong Smoke: Potentially More Hazardous Than Tobacco
- The Medical Marijuana Card: Is it the answer for pain or first domino toward addiction?
- Driving After Marijuana Use? – Impairment Can Last For Hours
- Marijuana Use During Pregnancy – Increased Risks to Newborns