Marijuana is one of the most misunderstood and misrepresented drugs in America; which is why it’s important to recognize the facts from the fiction. This 12 minute video, divided into 6 sections, will use current research findings to factually address several of the most common misconceptions about today’s marijuana in America.
- Increased THC Detection In Injured Drivers: British Columbia
- Marijuana Legalization in Arizona: A Baseline Report, August 2022.
- Buying Hemp Derived Topical Products? Buyer Beware
- Early age of initiation: Greater risks of adverse mental outcomes
- ￼CBD: Shown ineffective in treatment of drug-resistant Epilepsy