Marijuana is one of the most misunderstood and misrepresented drugs in America; which is why it’s important to recognize the facts from the fiction. This 12 minute video, divided into 6 sections, will use current research findings to factually address several of the most common misconceptions about today’s marijuana in America.
- Secondhand Bong Smoke: Potentially More Hazardous Than Tobacco
- The Medical Marijuana Card: Is it the answer for pain or first domino toward addiction?
- Driving After Marijuana Use? – Impairment Can Last For Hours
- Marijuana Use During Pregnancy – Increased Risks to Newborns
- Ontario Canada: Pediatric Cannabis Exposure Cases On The Rise